- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can I use the HTML5 canvas element in IE?
The excanvas library is an add-on, which will add the HTML5 canvas functionality to the old IE browsers (IE7-8).Firefox, Safari and Opera 9 support the canvas tag to allow 2D command-based drawing operations.
ExplorerCanvas brings the same functionality to Internet Explorer. To use the HTML5 canvas element in IE, include the ExplorerCanvas tag in the same directory as your HTML files, and add the following code to your page in the head tag.
<!--[if lte IE 8]> <script src="excanvas.js"></script> <![endif]-->
- How can I alter the color of an HTML5 canvas element using jQuery?
- Can the HTML5 Canvas element be created from the Canvas constructor?
- How can I use Web Workers in HTML5?
- Print a HTML5 canvas element
- IE supports the HTML5 File API
- How to use images with HTML5 canvas?
- How do I make a transparent canvas in HTML5?
- Why to use canvas tag in HTML5?
- How do I add a simple onClick event handler to an HTML5 canvas element?
- How to use multiple click event on HTML5 canvas?
- Measure text height on an HTML5 canvas element
- Translating HTML5 canvas
- HTML5 Canvas distorted
- HTML5 Canvas Transformation
- How to center canvas in HTML5?