- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a link to send email with a subject in HTML?
To create a link to send email, use <a> tag, with href attribute. The mail to link is added inside the <a> tag. To add a subject, you need to add ? and then include the subject. All this comes inside the <a> tag.
Just keep in mind to add the email address where you want to receive the email in the mail to link. Also, the spaces between words for the subject shouldn’t be space, instead include %20. This is to ensure the browser displays the text properly.
You can try to run the following code to create a link to send an email with a subject in HTML.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML Email with subject</title> </head> <body> <h1>Contact</h1> <p>For any queries:<a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?Subject=My%20Query">Contact us</a></p> </body> </html>
- How to create a link to send email in HTML?
- How to create a download link with HTML?
- How to send a html based email using a JSP page?
- How to send HTML email using Android App?
- How to send a email with attachment using a JSP page?
- How to send an email with a file attachment in Android?
- How to create a bookmark link in HTML?
- How to send HTML email using Android App using Kotlin?
- How to send an email with a file attachment in Android using Kotlin?
- How to create a hyperlink to link another document in HTML?
- How to send email using PowerShell?
- How to send a report through email using Selenium Webdriver?
- How do we send an email using HTML forms?
- How to send a cross-document message with HTML?
- How to create HTML link that doesnt follow the link?