- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a link to send email in HTML?
To create a link to send email, use <a> tag, with href attribute. The mailto link is added inside the <a> tag. Just keep in mind to add the email address where you want to receive the email in the mailto link.
You can try to run the following code to create a link to send email in HTML.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML email link</title> </head> <body> <h2>Contact</h2> <p>For any queries: <a href="mailto:email@example.com">Contact us</a></p> </body> </html>
- How to create a link to send email with a subject in HTML?
- How to send HTML email using Android App?
- How to send a html based email using a JSP page?
- How to send HTML email using Android App using Kotlin?
- How to send email using PowerShell?
- How to create a bookmark link in HTML?
- How to create a download link with HTML?
- How do we send an email using HTML forms?
- How to create HTML link that doesnt follow the link?
- How to create a hyperlink to link another document in HTML?
- How to send a report through email using Selenium Webdriver?
- How to send an attachment in email using Swift?
- How to send a email with attachment using a JSP page?
- How to send an email with a file attachment in Android?
- How to send Email on Android using JavaMail API?