- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Let’s say the following line we have in our HTML −
<input type="Button" value="Result" onclick="alert(‘Hello World!’);"/>
- You should consider inline script elements such as <script>...</script>) if the script only to be used for a single page.
- Use external script elements such as <script src="..."></script>) for most scripts, especially if reused between pages.
- HTML5 inline video on iPhone vs iPad/Browser
- How does selenium interact with the Web browser?
- How does selenium webdriver upload files to the browser?
- Does Selenium support Safari browser?
- Does Selenium support headless browser testing?
- Does Selenium RC has separate drivers for each browser?
- Inline-level Elements and Inline Boxes in CSS
- How to identify the nth sub element using xpath?
- Bootstrap Inline Form
- Identify Your Stakeholders: Before the Ship Sinks
- How to identify the SQL consuming more resources in Oracle?
- How to maximize the browser in Selenium?
- Identify the errors and prepare the corrected trail balance.
- How to identify SQL queries with the most waits in Oracle?