- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
platform = navigator.platform;
To get the platform on which browser works, the navigator object has provided navigator.platform. some of the platforms are "MacIntel", "Win32", "WebTV OS".
<html> <body> <script> document.write("browser platform is " + navigator.platform); </script> </body> </html>
browser platform is Win32
language = navigator.language;
To get the language of the browser, the navigator object has provided navigator.language method. We can change the language depending on our convenience. Some of the most commonly used languages are en-GB and en-US
<html> <body> <p id="language"></p> <script> document.getElementById("language").innerHTML = "browser language is " + navigator.language; </script> </body> </html>
"browser language is en-US
- How to maximize the browser in Selenium?
- How can I make a browser to browser (peer to peer) connection in HTML?
- How to change Firefox Browser theme?
- How to perform browser navigations in Selenium?
- How to Resize Browser Window in WebDriver?