- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can we put schedule for different kinds of MySQL events?
Basically, there are two kinds of events for which we need to specify the schedule −
One-time event means it will be executed only once on a particular schedule. If we want to create a one-time event then we need to put the following syntax after ON SCHEDULE clause −
Recurring event means that it will be executed after regular time of interval. If we want to create a recurring event then we need to put the following syntax after ON SCHEDULE clause −
EVERY interval STARTS timestamp [+INTERVAL] ENDS timestamp [+INTERVAL]
- How can we get the metadata of MySQL events?
- How we can prioritize jQuery events?
- How can we put comments in a column of existing MySQL table?
- What are the different kinds of advertising frauds?
- What Kinds of data can be mined?
- How can we catch a double click and enter key events for a JList in Java?
- What is the maximum length of data we can put in a BLOB column in MySQL?
- What is the maximum length of data we can put in a TEXT column in MySQL?
- What are the different kinds of gradient descent algorithms in Machine Learning?
- How can we detect the double click events of a JTable row in Java?
- How we can instantiate different python classes dynamically?
- How can we check for NULL in a MySQL query?
- How can we test for the existence of any record in MySQL subquery?
- How can we get randomly different set of rows or values each time from MySQL table?
- How can we create MySQL views?