Fetching list of products from SAP: connecting SAP database from .net application
You can troubleshoot by trying a telnet to SAP system.
Open a command prompt on the system you are running your .net application and try to telnet server having SAP system installed.
Telnet 127.0.0.1 3300
If you using a local system, try using a hostname instead of loopback IP address and make an entry in host file of the system.
How to find host file in the system?
- Press the Windows key.
- Type Notepad in the search field.
- In the search results, right-click Notepad and select Run as administrator.
- From Notepad, open the following file: c:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts.
- Make the necessary changes to the file.
- Click File -> Save to save your changes.
Published on 21-Dec-2017 10:33:17