- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Fetching list of products from SAP: connecting SAP database from .net application
You can troubleshoot by trying a telnet to SAP system.
Open a command prompt on the system you are running your .net application and try to telnet server having SAP system installed.
Telnet 127.0.0.1 3300
If you using a local system, try using a hostname instead of loopback IP address and make an entry in host file of the system.
How to find host file in the system?
- Press the Windows key.
- Type Notepad in the search field.
- In the search results, right-click Notepad and select Run as administrator.
- From Notepad, open the following file: c:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts.
- Make the necessary changes to the file.
- Click File -> Save to save your changes.
- Connecting SAP system from C# application via .NET Connector 3.0
- Error while posting a sales order in SAP from .net application
- Connecting SAP SOAP WebService with Android application
- Upgrading SAP .NET Connector from .NET 2.0 to .NET 3.0
- Error while creating a PO in SAP system from a .NET application
- Fetching data from transparent tables in SAP system
- Error while connecting to SAP server from Java application: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no sapjco3 in java.library.path
- Connect to SAP system from C# application
- Using SAP Tables from C# application - RFC_READ_TABLE
- How to extract data from SAP using .NET provider.
- Fetching monitoring data in an application using SAP FM's
- Alternative of SAP .NET Connector
- Downloading SAP.NET connector to integrate .NET application with SAP system
- Integrating .NET application with SAP system and using best practices
- Creating SAP interface to pull data from web application