- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Downloading SAP.NET connector to integrate .NET application with SAP system
Please note that you can use SAP.NET connector when your API’s are available on SAP system. If this is not correct, you need to get some ABAP programming to develop RFC functions.
You can download SAP.NET connector from SAP Market place. To login to market place you need SAP Partner ID also called S-Id.
You can refer to below link for more details:
Other options - if you are running the latest version of SAP ECC system, you need to do some backend development to generate Web Services from these RFC’s and call these web services as SOAP service.
To turn RFC into web service, you have to use T-Code: SOAMANAGER -> Web Service Administration.
Enter Web service name or you can also perform a search.
For more details, navigate to this link:
You can also refer to this SAP site link for configuring a web service:
- Related Articles
- Downloading file using SAP .NET Connector
- Standard way to integrate SAP with external system like .NET application
- Upgrading SAP.NET Connector 1.0 to .NET Connector 3.0
- Connecting SAP system from C# application via .NET Connector 3.0
- Send an Idoc using SAP.net connector 3.0 from a non-SAP system
- Writing a material on SAP system via .NET Connector
- Upgrading SAP .NET Connector from .NET 2.0 to .NET 3.0
- Integrating .NET application with SAP system and using best practices
- Alternative of SAP .NET Connector
- With use of SAP .NET Connector to perform an upgrade
- Integrate node.js with SAP HANA system
- Values are not readable while calling RFC method in .net via SAP.NET Connector 2.0
- Modifying or Executing SAP jobs using .NET Connector
- Adding a field to SAP RFC table using .NET Connector 3.0
- Error while creating a PO in SAP system from a .NET application