- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Different SAP HANA Administration tools
There are various tools but most commonly includes HANA Studio and HANA Cockpit. Following are common HANA Administration Tools −
SAP HANA Cockpit
This is an administration tool to manage your SAP HANA system and is based on SAP Fiori Launchpad based navigation to access long range of HANA applications. SAP HANA cockpit can be accessed via a web browser.
SAP HANA Studio
Using SAP HANA Studio, you can perform system administration and monitoring activities in a distributed environment. You can create users with different access privilege, backup and recovery, and data provisioning using HANA Studio.
HANA Studio is an Eclipse-based tool and is available for Window, Mac, and Unix OS.
SAP HANA Lifecycle Manager
This is an administration tool to manage SAP HANA components after installation. You can add/remove hosts or rename using the Lifecycle Manager.
SAP Solution Manager
This tool is used to integrate your SAP HANA platform with other business solutions.
SAP HANA HW Configuration Check
You can use this tool to check the interoperability of SAP HANA system with enterprise storage.
SAP HANA XS Administration Tools
This tool is used to manage and administration applications developed on the top of HANA database sing XS Classic model and XS Advanced model. You can perform security and define user authentication for applications developed and hosted in SAP HANA environment.
SAP HANA Application Lifecycle Management
This tool is used to perform the transport of delivery units, upload or download transports and to perform transport management tasks.
- Related Articles
- Different options under SAP HANA System Administration
- Different tiles in SAP HANA Cockpit offline administration
- Using SAP HANA Cockpit for HANA Administration
- Use of different files in SAP HANA Cockpit for offline administration
- Learning SAP HANA Modeling and Administration
- Accessing SAP HANA Cockpit for offline administration
- Accessing SAP HANA Cockpit for offline administration via HANA Cockpit
- Port number for SAP HANA Cockpit offline administration
- Inbuilt data provisioning tools in SAP HANA
- Different perspectives in SAP HANA Studio
- Different Engine types in SAP HANA
- Different Package type in SAP HANA
- Different License types in SAP HANA
- Different Aggregation functions in SAP HANA
- Getting data in front-end tools from SAP HANA database