Use of different files in SAP HANA Cockpit for offline administration
- Start, Restart, Stop System Operations: To perform start/stop/restart of HANA system
- Diagnosis Files: This is used to access log, trace and other diagnosis files.
- Troubleshoot Unresponsive System: You can use this to trigger the collection of transactional information and displays this information for troubleshooting performance issues.
- SAP HANA Documentation - SAP HANA Offline Administration: You can open SAP HANA documentation that describes those administration tasks that you can perform using the SAP HANA cockpit for offline administration
- SAP HANA Cockpit: This option is used to open SAP HANA cockpit where you can access all applications for the online administration of SAP HANA system.
Published on 25-Apr-2018 20:33:50