- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between SAP ECC system and SAP BW system?
SAP ECC stands for SAP ERP Central Component (ECC). It is a standout amongst the most perceived resources that SAP has developed. It is an ERP software which comprises in a few modules that give the association’s awesome control over their key business forms.
Various modules can speak with each other to make a completely coordinated application particular to any client inside an extensive variety of industry areas. It can be customized to serve the individual needs as well.
SAP ECC executions are a major test for any client due to the hazard that speaks to changing the way they oversee fundamental data and procedures, however, the significance of tallying with this sorts of frameworks and the advantages of an effective/coordinated ERP usage is excessively important.
With vital modules like Financials (FI), Material Management (MM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Human Capital Management (HCM), among others, SAP ECC is one of the favored decisions for various firms.
Whereas SAP BW is an SAP's Enterprise Data Warehouse solution. It’s primarily used for generating reports over data collected from systems. Data from various systems can be dumped into BW and aggregated as per requirement to show data in a report.
- Integrating Magneto with SAP ECC system
- Differentiate between Transaction code SE01, SE09, and SE10 in SAP ECC system?
- Difference between an SAP ERP system and DBMS
- Difference between SAP ERP and a DBMS system
- Difference between Dev and Pro while configuring Transport system in SAP
- Authorization concept in SAP system and Profile
- Using Breakpoint in SAP system
- What is SAP ERP system?
- Formatting date in SAP system
- Migrating to SAP HANA system
- Architecture of SAP HANA system
- Difference Between Network Operating System and Distributed Operating System
- Connecting system with SAP system using a Web Service
- System measurement of SAP HANA system in XML file
- System privilege to start/stop a SAP HANA system