- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Any ideas on how to prepare for the future of Flash/ Flex/ HTML5 Development?
In future, in the same like today, if any user still wants to use Flash they will have to enable Flash manually.
HTML5 and Flex is the future.
HTML5 is a cooperation between the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and the Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group (WHATWG).
The latest versions of Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera all support many HTML5 features and Internet Explorer 11.0 will also support HTML5 functionality.
The mobile web browsers that come pre-installed on iPhones, iPads, and Android phones all have excellent support for HTML5.
Flexbox (flexible box) is a layout mode of CSS3. Using this mode, you can easily create layouts for complex applications and web pages. Flexbox layout gives complete control over the direction, alignment, order, size of the boxes.
Following are the browsers that support Flexbox.
- Chrome 29+
- Firefox 28+
- Internet Explorer 11+
- Opera 17+
- Safari 6.1+
- Android 4.4+
- iOS 7.1+
- How Online Education Can Prepare Students For The Future?
- Best framework for HTML5 based Mobile Development.
- Top frameworks for HTML5 based mobile development
- Does HTML5 only replace the video aspects of Flash/Silverlight?
- How to Prepare for TOEFL Exam
- How to turn on Flash light programmatically in android?
- Are there any style options for the HTML5 Date picker?
- Learn How to Install Adobe Flash Player On Ubuntu 16.4.
- How to Keep Data on a USB Flash Drive Secure
- What are best dating ideas for teenagers?
- What is the future for Bootstrap?
- addEventListener for keydown on HTML5 Canvas
- How to prepare a job sheet for the given transactions?
- How to prepare for IBPS specialist officer exam?
- Any way of using frames in HTML5?