- Writing, Graphing and Solving Inequalities
- Translating a Sentence by Using an Inequality Symbol
- Translating a Sentence into a One-Step Inequality
- Introduction to Identifying Solutions to an Inequality
- Writing an Inequality for a Real-World Situation
- Graphing a Linear Inequality on the Number Line
- Writing an Inequality Given a Graph on the Number Line
- Identifying Solutions to a One-Step Linear Inequality
- Additive Property of Inequality with Whole Numbers
- Multiplicative Property of Inequality with Whole Numbers
- Solving a Two-Step Linear Inequality with Whole Numbers
- Solving a Word Problem Using a One-Step Linear Inequality
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Writing, Graphing and Solving Inequalities
This tutorial provides comprehensive coverage of writing, graphing and solving inequalities based on Common Core (CCSS) and State Standards and its prerequisites. Students can navigate learning paths based on their level of readiness. Institutional users may customize the scope and sequence to meet curricular needs. This simple tutorial uses appropriate examples to help you understand writing, graphing and solving inequalities in a general and quick way.
This tutorial has been prepared for beginners to help them understand the basics of writing, graphing and solving inequalities. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in writing, graphing and solving inequalities, from where you can advance further.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you need a basic knowledge of elementary math concepts such as number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, whole numbers, fractions, decimals, comparing and ordering whole numbers, number line, equations and so on.