- Workplace Wellness Tutorial
- Workplace Wellness - Home
- Workplace Wellness - Introduction
- Factors behind Chronic Diseases
- Workplace Wellness - Initiatives
- Health Risk Assessments
- Workplace Wellness - Programs
- Workplace Wellness - Case Study I
- Workplace Wellness - Case Study II
- Engaging Employees
- Workplace Wellness - Tips
- High Self-confidence
- Dealing with Illness and Job Lay-off
- Workplace Wellness - Worksheet - I
- Workplace Wellness - Worksheet - II
- Workplace Wellness Resources
- Workplace Wellness - Quick Guide
- Workplace Wellness - Resources
- Workplace Wellness - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Workplace Wellness Tutorial
Many employers find healthcare solutions costly, which eventually add up to their operating cost, despite all the consumer-driven wellness programs available. However, recent innovative healthcare solutions are found effective in putting a brake on the spiraling healthcare costs. In this tutorial, we will have a close look at the steps that employees can take to improve their health in the workplace.
In experts’ opinion, 82% of the diseases are lifestyle-based and a well-designed wellness program can have a positive impact on these diseases and eventually benefit an organization in terms of reducing illnesses, accidents, absences and medical claims and finally an increased productivity.
This tutorial is going to sensitize the readers about the health hazards of working long-hours in a stressful environment, under tight deadlines.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, the readers are expected to be familiar with the concept of employee health issues and what stress factors can increase health risks in a working professional.