- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following statements about Rutherford’s model of atom are correct?
(a) (i) and (iii)
- considered the nucleus as positively charged
- established that the α–particles are four times as heavy as a hydrogen atom
- can be compared to solar system
- was in agreement with Thomson’s model
(b) (ii) and (iii)
(c) (i) and (iv)
(d) only (i)
Correct Answer: (a) (i) and (iii)
Explanation: According to the Rutherford model, a central positively charged nucleus is present in the atom and electrons revolve around it. This model is similar to the solar system so also called the planetary model.
- What are the assumptions of Walter’s Dividend Model?
- How are intangibles considered in the merger model?
- What are the essentials of Walter's Dividend Model?
- What are the limitations of Gordon's Growth Model?
- What are the assumptions of Gordon's Dividend Model?
- What is the merger model and the factors considered?
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- Find the Pattern of 1’s inside 0’s using C++
- Why is Steve Jobs considered as a role model for leaders?
- What are the synonym statements of MySQL DESCRIBE?
- What are the types of statements in JDBC?
- What are the limitations of Walter’s Theory on Dividend Policy?
- Review of the New Google’s Pixel
- What are the Few Pitfalls of the newly launched Apple’s iOS 10?
- What are the assumptions of Miller and Modigliani's Dividend Irrelevance Model?
- Find the number of integers from 1 to n which contains digits 0’s and 1’s only in C++