- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In the Thomson’s model of atom, which of the following statements are correct?
(a) (i), (ii) and (iii)
- the mass of the atom is assumed to be uniformly distributed over the atom
- the positive charge is assumed to be uniformly distributed over the atom
- the electrons are uniformly distributed in the positively charged sphere
- the electrons attract each other to stabilise the atom
(b) (i) and (iii)
(c) (i) and (iv)
(d) (i), (iii) and (iv)
Correct Answer: (a) (i), (ii) and (iii)
Explanation: The mass of the atom is assumed to be uniformly distributed over the atom. the positive charge is assumed to be uniformly distributed over the atom. The electrons are uniformly distributed in the positively charged sphere.
- What are the assumptions of Walter’s Dividend Model?
- Calculate the following with data(assumed) provided:
- Why did intel abandon a promising project like the atom
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- How to Install Atom 1.6.0 on Linux
- What are the essentials of Walter's Dividend Model?
- What are the limitations of Gordon's Growth Model?
- What are the assumptions of Gordon's Dividend Model?
- Minimize the total number of teddies to be distributed in C++
- What are the types of statements in JDBC?
- What is the Babinet’s principle which is the basic for Slot Antenna?
- Check if one of the numbers is one’s complement of the other in Python
- Getting the Type of the Tuple’s Element in C#
- What are the synonym statements of MySQL DESCRIBE?
- Review of the New Google’s Pixel
- What are the Few Pitfalls of the newly launched Apple’s iOS 10?