- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following gases can be used for storage of fresh sample of an oil for a long time?
(a) Carbon dioxide or oxygen
(b) Nitrogen or oxygen
(c) Carbon dioxide or helium
(d) Helium or nitrogen
Correct Answer: (d) Helium or nitrogen
Explanation: In order to store something for a longer period of time, the gases used should be less reactive in nature. Helium can be used as it is an inert gas. Nitrogen is less reactive and cheaper than Helium and is used in packaging to prevent rancidity. Also, Oxygen cannot be used as it is an oxidizing agent.
- Which oil is better for cooking, mustard oil or coconut oil?
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- How does exercise affect the rate of carbon dioxide production?
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- Maximum value of an integer for which factorial can be calculated on a machine in C++
- What are the trees used for furniture and which type of wood last long?
- How can Tensorflow be used to view a sample of the vectorised data using Python?
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Which MySQL data type is used for long decimal?
- Maximum elements which can be crossed using given units of a and b in C++
- How long can a home-made ice-cream stay fresh?
- How a WhatsApp call can be used for surveillance?
- Which MySQL query can be used with the help of which we can see the list of MySQL databases?
- How can Tensorflow be used with Estimator to show a sample of the data using boosted trees?
- Find multiple of x closest to or a ^ b (a raised to power b) in C++