- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following activities does not reflect responsible behaviour with regard to waste disposal?
(a) Goods carried m paper bags or cloth bags.
(b) Waste collected in polythene bags for disposal.
(c) Waste separated into those that degrade and those that do not.
(d) Making handicrafts with used up notebooks.
Correct answer: (b) Waste collected in polythene bags for disposal.
Explanation: Polythene bags are non-biodegradable. They remain as such in the environment and harm it. So waste collected in polythene bags reflects irresponsible behaviour.
- Major Activities of an Operating System with Regard to Process Management
- Major Activities of an Operating System with Regard to Memory Management
- Major Activities of an Operating System with Regard to Secondary Storage Management
- Which British General was responsible for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
- Where do waste goes from the ships or boats?
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- Program to check pattern of length m repeated K or more times exists or not in Python
- Bag of Tokens in C++
- Number of Burgers with No Waste of Ingredients in C++
- Reflect Array class in Java
- What does immutable mean? Which Python types are mutable and which are not?
- MongoDB query which represents not equal to null or empty?
- How to wash shoes made up of cloth at home?
- Of the following three phenomena, which one best describes "Paradigm Shift"?
- How to check if two numbers (m,n) are amicable or not using Python?