- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What shape is
(a) Your instrument box?
(b) A brick?
(c) A match box?
(d) A road-roller?
(e) A sweet laddu?
We have to find the shapes of the given objects.
(a) The shape of the instrument box is a cuboid.
(b) The shape of a brick is a cuboid.
(c) The shape of a matchbox is a cuboid
(d) The shape of a road roller is a cylinder
(e) The shape of a sweet laddu is a sphere
- What is a Grey Box Testing?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- What is the difference between a white box, black box, and gray box testing?
- What is a page box in CSS?
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Create a transparent box with CSS
- Python a += b is not always a = a + b
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Creating a prompt dialog box using Tkinter?
- How to create a Dialog Box without a title in Android?
- How to add a search box inside a responsive navigation menu?
- How to add a separator for a choice box in JavaFX?
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- What is Grey Box Testing?