- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is momentum? Write its SI unit. Interpret force in terms of momentum. Represent the following graphically
$(a)$. momentum versus velocity when mass is fixed.
$(b)$. momentum versus mass when velocity is constant.
Momentum is a property of a moving body which is the virtue of both its mass and velocity. Momentum is the product of the mass and velocity of a moving body.
Here, $P\rightarrow$ momentum
The SI unit of momentum is Kilogram-meter/ second$(kg-m/s)$.
$(a)$. momentum versus velocity graph when mass is fixed:
$(b)$. momentum versus mass graph when velocity is constant:
- When a thread is created and started, what is its initial state?
- MySQL Mass Update with CASE WHEN/ THEN/ ELSE?
- What is Magnetomotive Force (MMF)?
- What happens when a function is called before its declaration in C?
- What is a Unit Parabolic Signal?
- What is a Unit Step Signal?
- What is a Unit Ramp Signal?
- What is a Unit class in JavaTuples?
- What is Control Unit?
- What is following-sibling in Selenium?
- What is the use of -Force parameter in Get-ChildItem in PowerShell?
- What MySQL returns if I write only one value in the enclosed set of unit values for compound INTERVAL unit?
- Interpret the input as a matrix in Numpy
- What is Python Unit Testing?
- What is Hardwired Control Unit?
- What is Microprogrammed Control Unit?