- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Rocket works on the principle of conservation of
A rocket work on the "law of conservation of the momentum."
So, option $(c)$ is correct.
- Principle of Electromechanical Energy Conversion
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- What is the role of taxonomy in biodiversity conservation?
- Why is conservation of natural resources important?
- Count triplet pairs (A, B, C) of points in 2-D space that satisfy the given condition in C++
- Working Principle of Direct On Line (DOL) Starter
- Working Principle of a Transformer
- Find the number of ways to divide number into four parts such that a = c and b = d in C++