- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is an antibiotic? Give two examples.
Antibiotics, also known as antibacterials, are the medicines or drugs that help in preventing the infections caused by bacteria, by killing them or by preventing them from replicating or reproducing themselves.
Examples of antibiotics are penicillins, tetracyclines, cephalosporins, etc.
Antibiotics are effective only against bacterial infections, but not effective against viral infections, such as the common cold or flu.
Penicillin was the first natural antibiotic discovered by Alexander Fleming.]
- What is mirage effect? Can you give me an example?
- Give examples for the percentage of completion method
- What is an object in Python? Explain with examples
- What is Exploratory Testing? (Techniques, Examples)
- What is Module Testing? (Definition, Examples)
- What is Adhoc Testing? (Types, Examples)
- What is Fixed-list SELECT? Give the syntax and explain with help of an example
- What is the purchase day book and give its format?
- What is the return outward book and give its format?
- Give the examples of a context free language that are not regular?
- What is Soak Testing? Definition, Meaning, Examples
- What is a test harness? (Tools, Examples)
- What is Functional Testing (Types & Examples)?
- Backend Testing Tutorial (What is, Tools, Examples)
- What is Pilot Testing? Definition, Meaning, Examples