- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is 3D Internet?
3D Internet is the next generation after the stream 2d internet. 3D Internet includes interconnected services, displayed as virtual worlds.
The objective of 3D Internet is to pass interactive real-time 3D graphics over the internet. It is also a provocation of a 2D webpage in real-life graphics.
Applications of 3D Internet
There are various applications of 3D Internet which are as follows −
By using the 3D Internet in education, people can have a better recognition of the subject. They can view the address and analysis in a 3D manner that will support them to understand more efficiently than the traditional methods.
The 3D Internet can extremely change the real estate market. Users can view the property they are interested in online with a stereoscopic aspect.
They will receive a basic concept of the area and locality they are going to live in even before its entire construction. This will ease the selection procedure of property to a high extent.
The modern generation has a much more active online social life as distinguished from real life. The inclusion of 3D in social networking can transform our digital world. Video calls can be more mutual and attractive. 3D conversation areas can be introduced to social media. Personal communication won't be defined in the real world.
It is necessary to choose the right destination to provide holidays which can be easier after the execution of 3D Internet. Tourists can have a sample 3D view of the acquired locations and next decide which destination has to be inspected.
Online 3D games, 3D movies, etc. won't be a vision anymore. All this can be produced using the 3D Internet. Users won't be forced to go to a multiplex for recognizing a 3D movie. Gamers can enjoy 3D online games at home and can simply be linked with their friends.
Religious organizations can develop the use of the 3D Internet to open virtual conference places within particularized areas.
The modeling in 3D Internet can enable the artists to generate new forms of art, that in several methods are not possible in real life because of physical constraints or high associated values.
In 3D Internet, artists can show their works to an audience across the globe. This has generated a whole artistic culture on its own where some residents who purchase or develop homes can shop for artwork in the area there.
- What is Internet Relay Chat (IRC)?
- What is Adaptive Internet Protocol (AIP)?
- What is Invisible Internet Protocol (I2P)?
- What is a 3D Secure Authentication?
- What is Internet Privacy in information security?
- What is Selenium Internet Explorer Driver or IE Driver?
- What is the difference between Internet, Intranet and Extranet?
- What is the Architecture of Internet of Things (IoT)?
- How internet use is affecting computer illiterates?
- Cable Internet
- What is the role of Internet and Web Service in Information Security?
- What are the threats on the Internet?
- Who is known as the Father of Internet?
- Basic Internet Usage
- What is the role of NAT and PAT in making internet routing more efficient?