- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What happens if Amazon bought Flipkart?
The biggest E-commerce tycoon in the world, Amazon is in talks to buy the booming Indian online seller Flipkart. Earlier there were some confirmations that Walmart inc. is ready to buy 40% of Flipkart.
Flipkart, the "desi" company which has established itself in the global electronic commerce sector, was founded in October 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal, with Bengaluru as headquarters in India.
It is not a big deal for Amazon to buy Flipkart based on the volume of Amazon's operations and profits. It is also beneficial for Bansals as they get multiple times of profits for what they have invested.
Indians may initially lose some of the desi items exclusively available on Flipkart, but Amazon has its localization techniques. We are sure we won't miss anything.
All are happy !!!
- What happens if MySQL query returns no rows?
- What happens if it rains in the desert?
- What happens if a child is physically and verbally abused constantly?
- What happens if we eat two bananas on an empty stomach?
- What happens to MySQL temporary tables if MySQL session is ended?
- What happens if ++ operator is used with string value in PHP?
- What is overloading? What happens if we overload a main method in java?
- What happens if a NULL argument is provided in MySQL CONV() function?
- What happens if I will delete a row from MySQL parent table?
- What happens if an exception is not handled in a java program?
- What happens if NullPointerException is not handled in main method of java?
- What happens if we try to extend a final class in java?
- What happens if the subclass does not override abstract methods in java?
- What happens if we overload default methods of an interface in java?