What are the tools to support Data Science other than Python and R?
In this article, we will learn about the tools to support Data Science other than Python and R?
Here we will look at five tools that help in implementing the concept of data science.
- Java-based free software
- Large storage capability
- The splitting capacity of data
- More structured orientation
- Better performance efficiency
- Open-source software efficiency
- Distributed data management system
- Highly useful in data mining
- Scientific computing framework
- It uses Lua programming language
- It can easily implement deep learning algorithms
Domino data lab
- Unified data science tool
- Increases iteration speed
- Removes deployment friction
In this article, we learned about some of the powerful tools available in the field of data science other than Python & R.
Published on 29-Aug-2019 15:51:47