- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are some good tools to visualize MySQL database schema?
There are many tools to visualize MySQL database schema. Let us see some of them −
This tool is based on java and can be used to analyze the metadata of MySQL database schema. Also use it to generate a visual representation of schema. A type of command line tool.
The following are the features
- Supports most JDBC compliant DBMS
- Generates ER diagram for foreign keys
- Generates ER diagram for implied relationships (name, type) of a column matches a primary key
- Generates ER diagram for relationships based on rails naming conventions
- Shows column relationship and actions
- Shows routines
This is also a tool and an API that can be used to work with MySQL database schema. SchemaCrawler supports almost all databases that contains JDBC driver. You can also use it to generate database schema diagram.
SchemaCrawler provides metadata for the following database objects −
- Column data types
- Tables and views
- Primary keys
- Table constraints
- Foreign keys
- Routines, including functions and stored procedures
- Privileges and grants
- What are some good ways to relieve holiday stress?
- What are some free domain name suggester tools?
- What are some commonly used skin care tools?
- What are some good educational activities for teenagers?
- What are some good sites for Java interview questions
- Difference between Schema and Database in MySQL?
- What are some good ideas for ‘Fun at work’?
- What are some good uses of NEEM plant that you know?
- Methods for tracking database schema changes in MySQL?
- What are MySQL database engines?
- What are the indications of Diarrhea in babies? Suggest some good treatment options.
- What are network troubleshooting tools?
- What are the tools of Steganography?
- What is a database and what are the advantages of using MySQL database?