- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The following table gives production yield per hectare of wheat of 100 farms of a village.
|Production yield in kg per hectare:||50-55||55-60||60-65||65-70||70-75||75-80|
|Number of farms:||2||8||12||24||38||16|
Change the distribution to a more than type distribution
The given table gives production yield per hectare of wheat of 100 farms of a village.
We have to change the distribution to a more than type distribution, and draw its ogive.
We first prepare the cumulative frequency distribution table by more than one method as given below:
|Production Yield in kg per hectare||Number of farms|
|More than or equal to 50||100|
|More than or equal to 55||100-2 = 98|
|More than or equal to 60||98-8= 90|
|More than or equal to 65||90-12=78|
|More than or equal to 70||78-24=54|
|More than or equal to 75||54-38 =16|
Represent Lower class limits along X-axis and cumulative frequency along Y-axis.
Plot the points (50, 100), (55, 98), (60, 90), (65, 78), (70, 54) and (75, 16) on the graph and join them in a free hand to get a more than ogive.
- What are the benefits of having Dalia (Broken Wheat) frequently?
- How to calculate the yield of Preference Shares?
- Importance of yield() method in Java?
- How to get the following-sibling element for a table type of structure in Selenium?
- How does exercise affect the rate of carbon dioxide production?
- What is the use of yield return in C#?
- Explain about Units of production method in depreciation.
- Analyse the following table and prepare a trend analysis (one of the techniques used in financial statement analysis)
- Calculate weighted average cost of capital of a ABC ltd with the following data.
- How to combine different columns of a table to yield a single column in query output in PostgreSQL?
- Maximum of Column per Group in MySQL
- How to Make a DIV 100% of the Window Height using CSS
- Calculate Ratio analysis for following table
- Set the width of an element to 100% in Bootstrap
- When to use yield instead of return in Python?