- Surface Areas
- Nets of solids
- Surface area of a cube or a rectangular prism
- Surface area of a rectangular prism made of unit cubes
- Distinguishing between surface area and volume
- Using a net to find the surface area of a rectangular prism
- Word problem involving the surface area of a rectangular prism
- Surface area of a triangular prism
- Using a net to find the surface area of a triangular prism
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
This tutorial provides comprehensive coverage of Surface Areas based on Common Core (CCSS) and State Standards and its prerequisites. Students can navigate learning paths based on their level of readiness. Institutional users may customize the scope and sequence to meet curricular needs. This simple tutorial uses appropriate examples to help you understand Surface Areas in a general and quick way.
This tutorial has been prepared for beginners to help them understand the basics of Surface Areas. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Surface Areas, from where you can advance further.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you need a basic knowledge of elementary math concepts such as number sense, basic arithmetic operations, whole numbers, fractions, decimals, basic geometric concepts, 2d and 3d shapes, areas, perimeters, coordinate plane, and so on.