- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Sketch larynx and explain its function in your own words.
We have to sketch the larynx and explain its function in our own words.
Let us get to know what is larynx and what are its functions:
The larynx is a part of the throat at the top of the neck known as the voice box. There are two vocal cords found inside the larynx and a small narrow gap between the two vocal cords is known as the trachea$(wind\ pipe)$.
Functions of the larynx:
The larynx is an organ that is responsible for the production of sound. The small gap$(trachea)$ is filled with air by our lungs when we speak and the two vocal cords start vibrating and the sound is produced by the larynx.
Let us see the sketch of the larynx given below:
- Build Your Own Botnet
- Write your own memcpy() and memmove() in C++
- Implement your own itoa() in C
- Write your own memcpy() in C
- Write your own atoi() in C++
- Explain Merger and its types
- Explain acquisition and its types
- Print with your own font using C#
- Implement your own sizeof operator using C++
- Print with your own font using Python?
- How will implement Your Own sizeof in C
- Making your own custom filter tags in Django
- How to create your own helper class in Java?
- How to write your own header file in C?
- Write your own strcmp that ignores cases in C++
- How to build your own Sqlite database in Python