- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Shutdown MongoDB with auth enabled?
To shutdown MongoDB, you need to use shutdownServer() as in the below syntax −
First you need to switch to admin as shown below −
Here, we switched to admin −
> use admin; switched to db admin
Following is the query to shutdown server −
This will produce the following output −
server should be down... 2020-01-07T22:40:31.295+0530 I NETWORK [js] trying reconnect to 127.0.0.1:27017 failed 2020-01-07T22:40:32.326+0530 I NETWORK [js] reconnect 127.0.0.1:27017 failed failed
- MongoDB shutdown option is unavailable? How to get it?
- jQuery :enabled Selector
- JVM shutdown hook in Java
- How can I shutdown MySQL Server?
- Style every enabled <input> element with CSS
- Role of CSS :enabled Selector
- C/C++ program to shutdown a system?
- Hold shutdown function of the system using shutdown7
- Disable Tooltip for a component with an already enabled tooltip in Java
- Write program to shutdown a system in C/C++
- Is INNODB enabled by default in MySQL?
- Achieve Pagination with MongoDB?
- Querying with MongoDB subelement?
- Working with MongoDB find()
- Connecting MongoDB with NodeJS