- SAP SRM Tutorial
- SAP SRM - Home
- SAP SRM - Overview
- SAP SRM - Navigation
- SAP SRM - Functions
- SAP SRM - Software Components
- SAP SRM - Deployment Options
- SAP SRM - Contract Management
- SAP SRM - Creating Central Contract
- SAP SRM - Bid Invitation
- Quotation & Live Auction Cockpit
- SAP SRM - Procurement
- Invoicing And Purchase Order
- SAP SRM - Shopping Cart
- SAP SRM - Supplier Self-Service
- SAP SRM - Post Installation For LAC
- Configuring Single Sign-on
- SAP SRM - Supplier Evaluation
- SAP SRM - MDM Catalog Upgrade
- SAP SRM - Security
- SAP SRM - System Landscape
- Network & Communication Security
- SAP SRM - Auditing & Logging
- SAP SRM Useful Resources
- SAP SRM - Questions Answers
- SAP SRM - Quick Guide
- SAP SRM - Useful Resources
- SAP SRM - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP SRM - MDM Catalog Upgrade
There is a requirement from clients to upgrade from SRM-MDM Catalog 2.0 service pack 04 to SRM MDM Catalog 7.01 or to upgrade from SRM MDM catalog 7.01 to SRM MDM catalog 7.02 and there shouldn’t be any data loss.
Let us follow these steps to perform catalog −
Step 1 − Uninstall the old SRM-MDM Catalog 7.01 components.
Step 2 − Install the new SRM-MDM Catalog 7.02 installation packages.
Step 3 − Upgrade the existing repositories.
Step 4 − When repository upgrade is completed, load repositories with index updating.
Step 5 − Perform upgrade SRM-MDM Catalog Search UI.
You may also need to perform these optional steps −
- You can upgrade SRM-MDM Catalog Web UI for Approver.
- You can upgrade MDM Web UI.
- You can upgrade MDM ABAP AP.
- Perform all the component-specific activities.