- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Program to perform XOR operation in an array using Python
Suppose we have an integer n and another integer start. We have to create an array called nums where nums[i] = start + 2*i (i start from 0) and n is the size of nums. Then find the bitwise XOR of all elements of nums.
So, if the input is like n = 6, start = 2, then the output will be 14 because the array will be like [2+2*0, 2+2*1, ... 2+2*5] = [2,4,6,8,10,12], then XOR of each element present in the array is 14.
To solve this, we will follow these steps −
count := start
while n-1 > 0, do
count := count XOR 2 + start
n := n - 1
start := start + 2
Let us see the following implementation to get better understanding −
def solve(n, start): count = start while n-1 > 0: count ^= 2 + start n -= 1 start += 2 return count n = 6 start = 2 print(solve(n, start))
- Java Program to perform XOR operation on BigInteger
- How to perform Bitwise XOR operation on two images using Java OpenCV?
- Tuple XOR operation in Python
- Program to perform excel spreadsheet operation in Python?
- C++ Program to Perform Addition Operation Using Bitwise Operators
- Query in MongoDB to perform an operation similar to LIKE operation
- Java Program to perform an XOR on a set of Booleans
- How to perform an expand operation in PyTorch?
- Program to find maximum XOR with an element from array in Python
- Java Program to perform AND operation on BigInteger
- C program to perform union operation on two arrays
- C program to perform intersection operation on two arrays
- Convert a field to an array using MongoDB update operation?
- Convert a field to an array using update operation in MongoDB
- Program to fill with color using floodfill operation in Python