- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why do lack of iron leads to low energy?
Lack of iron leads to low energy because, without iron, our body cannot produce sufficient haemoglobin, present in red blood cells (RBC), which enables them to carry oxygen.
So, when our body gets less amount of oxygen than we actually need, it results in iron deficiency disease anaemia, that may leave us tired, and short of breath leads to low energy levels.
- Related Articles
- Why does heating leads to expansion?
- Why do we need Energy?
- Deficiency of iron leads to-(a) anaemia (b) goitre (c) marasmus (d) rickets
- Bluetooth vs Bluetooth Low Energy
- Why do we need to paint iron objects?Is rusting of iron is Reversible change or Irreversible?
- Why do we apply paint on iron articles?
- Why do we get instant energy from glucose?
- How Do Digital Marketing Platforms Help People Generating Leads?
- How Bluetooth Low Energy Is Transforming IoT Asset Tracking
- State whether the fission of uranium-235 is caused by low energy neutrons or high energy neutrons.
- Lack of oxygen in muscles often leads to cramps in the legs of sprinters. This is due to conversion of pyruvate to:(a) ethanol (b) carbon dioxide (c) acetic acid (d) lactic acid
- Why does a piece of iron rusts?
- What To Do When Our Blood Sugar Levels Drop Too Low?
- Why conservation of Electric Energy is important ?
- All stored energy is potential energy. Do you agree?