- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following things in the following list is non-living?
Plough, Mushroom, Sewing Machine, Radio, Boat, Water Hyacinth, Earthworm
From the above-mentioned list, the following are the nonliving things:
Plough, Sewing machine, Radio, Boat.
- Food gives plants and animals sustenance and energy. Living creatures react to environmental changes when stimulated. Peacocks dance when they see monsoon rain.
- Children become adults. Puppy to the dog, kitten to cat, sunflower seed to plant.
- Humans, birds, and insects travel for food, protection, activities, etc.
- Breathing converts food into energy for survival. Living beings multiply to generate their own kind and excrete to clear our bodies of toxins.
- Living things age and die.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started