- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the classification of hierarchy?
Hierarchical Classification is a system of grouping things according to a hierarchy, or levels and orders. The categorization of species is another example of hierarchical classification. At the very top is the kingdom which is the broadest category, followed by phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species.
Example- Taxonomic Hierarchy of Human is given below
- Related Articles
- What is memory hierarchy?
- What is the importance of classification?
- What is the classification of objects?
- What is the classification?
- What is a process hierarchy?
- What is the classification of data mining systems?
- What is the classification of vertebrae in humans?
- What is the need for classification
- What is Data Classification?
- What is Chemical Classification?
- What Is Kingdom Classification??
- What is IPV4 address notation and hierarchy of addressing?
- What is the classification Of Solid, liquid and Gas ?
- What is Chomsky Hierarchy in compiler design?
- What is the techniques of Discretization and Concept Hierarchy Generation for Categorical Data?