- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What does Pascal's law states?
Pascal's Law: According to Pascal's Law when pressure is applied to a point of an enclosed liquid or gas, it is transmitted at every point of liquid or gas in all directions.
Examples of Pascal Law's Application:
1. Hydraulic Lift
2. Hydraulic Jack
3. Hydraulic Press
- Related Articles
- What Does the CAN-SPAM Law Say?
- How many states does a matter have?
- What are process states?
- Gregor Mendel's first law of genetics states Of a pair of contrasted characters
- What are the states of matter?
- What are the three states of matter?
- What are the states of transaction in DBMS?
- On what basis are three states of matter?
- Fill in the following blank with a suitable word:Ohm's law states a relation between potential difference and _______
- Bootstrap Validation States
- What are the different states of a Process?\n
- What are the process states in Windows and Linux?
- What Is Ohm Law?
- What is Ohms Law?
- What are the different types of process states and queues?