- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How many states does a matter have?
A matter has three states:-
1. Solid State
2. Liquid State
3. Vapour State
- Related Articles
- States of matter:Is matter everywhere? What kinds of matter we have ?
- How many sides does a cube have?
- How many bones does a baby have?
- How many poles does a cylindrical magnet have ?
- How many diagonals does a convex quadrilateral have?
- How many bones does Girl body have?
- How Many Elements Does Periodic Table Have??
- What are the states of matter?
- How many bones does an adult person have?
- What are the three states of matter?
- Does the eye have many colours?
- Difference between ++*p, *p++ and *++p in c++
- Difference between ++*p, *p++ and *++p in C
- On what basis are three states of matter?