- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the criteria used to classify living things?
There are five important criteria that are used to classify all living things :
1. Living things have a cellular structure.
2. Living things adapt to the surroundings and respond to stimuli.
3. Living things can reproduce.
4. Living things require energy to stay alive.
5. Living things respire.
- Related Articles
- What are Living Things?
- Why do living things respire?
- Can non-living things move?
- List the common characteristics of living things.
- Living organisms are used inorganic manurebiofertilizersnatural insecticidespesticides
- (a) What criteria can be used to decide whether something is alive?(b) What is meant by life processes? Name the basic life processes common to all living organisms which are essential for maintaining life.
- What are the criteria for EAI Software Checklist?
- What are the criteria of frequent pattern mining?
- What are the methods to separate things?
- What were the criteria used by Mendeleev in creating his Periodic Table?
- What are the criteria for selecting the data sources?
- What are living organisms?
- Why don't non living things respond to stimulus ?
- What are the differences between Objective and Decision Criteria?
- What are Acceptance Criteria in Agile Methodologies