- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the things to know about new borns?
Following are a few things that you need to know about your newborn baby:
Newborns will only spit and poop a lot in the initial few months.
You should not give your baby a complete bath until his/her umbilical cord drops out.
Babies, generally, look old and wrinkled when they are born.
Newborns will react much for the initial few weeks.
The soft spot of your newborn takes time to harden, so make sure you are careful.
In the initial a few months, your baby will sleep without a routine.
The tiny nails of your baby grow faster.
Your newborn will indicate when there is a need for more feeding or is full.
Some newborns sleep with eyes open.
Newborns are not able to focus properly at least for two months.
Your baby can spit from the nose.
Newborns can cry without a specific reason.
Do not be shocked if you see bits and pieces of your baby’s skin peeling off.
Your baby will need a series of vaccinations in the initial months to keep various diseases and infections at bay.
- Related Articles
- FDA Approves Daxxify: 8 Things to Know About the New Botox Alternative
- Ten Things to Know About Google Glass
- Things to Know about Schedule Network Diagram
- All you need to know about the Internet of Nano Things
- 5 Must-Know Things About Cyber Security in the Cloud
- 8 Things You Need to Know About the Keto Diet and Migraine
- What are the best new products or inventions that most people don't know about?
- Everything to know about Amazon\'s new Machine Learning Platform
- Things to know about GST as it rolls out from July 1
- Things to Know About SIRI Assessment and How It Helps Industry 4.0
- What are Some Things You Dislike About Java?
- What are the Types of NFTs you need to know about?
- 5 Things People with Rheumatoid Arthritis Need to Know About the COVID-19 Vaccines
- What are the best things to talk about on a first date?
- What are some things one may dislike about Python?