- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Create a table of conductors of electricity and insulators of electricity.
|The substances through which electricity can flow are known as conductors.||The substances through which electricity cannot flow are known as insulators.|
|Metals like copper, silver, etc. are good examples of conductors.||Rubber, plastic, and glass are good examples of insulators.|
|Conductors have very low resistance.||Insulators have infinitely large resistance.|
|Thermal conductivity is very high.||Thermal conductivity is very low.|
|For making electric equipment conductors are used.||For insulating electric equipment, insulators are used.|
- Related Articles
- ……… are the good conductors of heat and electricity.
- Generally, non-metals are not conductors of electricity. Which of the following is a good conductor of electricity?DiamondGraphiteSulphurFullerene
- Generally, non-metals are not conductors of electricity, which of the following is a good conductor of electricity?FullerenesGraphiteDiamondSulphur
- What is meant by conductors and insulators? Give two examples of conductors and two of insulators.
- Covalent compounds are generally poor conductors of electricity. Why?
- What name is given to those elements which are neither good conductors of electricity like copper nor insulators like sulphur ?
- Conductors Insulators
- Give two examples each of conductors and insulators of heat.
- Electroplating is based on:(a) heating effect of electricity(b) chemical effect of electricity(c) physical effect of electricity(d) magnetic effect of electricity
- Difference between Conductors and Insulators
- Conduction of Electricity
- Units of Electricity
- Distinguish between good conductors, resistors and insulators. Name two good conductors, two resistors and two insulators.
- When we add salts, acids, and bases to water it conducts electricity nicely so does that mean acids, salts and bases are good conductors of electricity?
- If air and cloud were good conductors of electricity, do you think lightning could occur? Explain