- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Give two examples each of conductors and insulators of heat.
To give two examples each of conductors and insulators of heat.
Before writing examples let us know a little about the conductors and insulators of heat:
Conductors of heat:
The substances through which a good amount of heat with minimum losses of heat can flow(conducts) are known as conductors of heat.
Insulators of heat:
The substances through which the heat can not transfer easily are the poor conductors or insulators of heat.
From the above given definitions of conductors and insulators of heat we can give two examples of each easily. Following are the examples of conductors and insulators of heat:
Examples of good conductors of heat:
The followings are the materials$(such\ as\ metals)$ that are good conductors of heat.
1. Copper 2. silver are the examples of good conductors of heat.
Examples of Insulators$(bad\ conductors\ of\ heat)$ of heat:
The followings materials are the poor conductors$(Insulators)$ of heat.
1. Glass, 2. Plastic are the poor conductors$(Insulators)$ of heat.
- Difference between Conductors and Insulators
- Modes of Heat Transfer: Conduction, Convection and Radiation
- Give examples for the percentage of completion method
- Count from two tables and give combined count of string in MySQL?
- Give the examples of a context free language that are not regular?
- DC Generator – Demagnetising and Cross Magnetising Conductors
- What are the Types of Insulators Used in Transmission Lines?
- Give advantages and disadvantages of the double entry system
- Insulators Used in Overhead Transmission Lines
- Types of DBMS Entities and their examples
- Examples of soft references and phantom references?
- C++ program to find the Sum of each Row and each Column of a Matrix
- Examples of Existing Networks
- Programming examples of 6800
- Print number of words, vowels and frequency of each character
- Check whether two strings are anagram of each other in Python