- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A pendulum oscilliates 18 time in 4 seconds find its time period. And frequency
Given that a pendulum oscillates 18 times in 4 seconds.
The frequency = Time divided by the number of oscillations
Therefore, t = 4/18 = 0.2s.
We know that frequency is nothing but the inverse of the time period. Therefore, the frequency is 4.5Hz.
- Related Articles
- A pendulum oscillates $40$ times in $4$ seconds. Find its time period and frequency.
- A pendulum oscillates 200 times in 16 seconds. Calculate the frequency and time period.
- What is the time period of a simple pendulum if 24 seconds are taken to complete 18 oscillations?
- Find the time period of a simple pendulum of length 25 cm which completes 32 oscillations in 4 seconds.
- The time period of a simple pendulum is $0.2\ sec$. What is its frequency of Oscillation?
- A simple pendulum makes 10 oscillations in 20 s. What is the time period and frequency of its oscillations?
- A simple pendulum takes 32 seconds to complete 20 oscillations. What is the time period of this pendulum?
- A simple pendulum takes 32 seconds to complete 20 oscillations. What is the time period of the pendulum?
- A simple pendulum takes 42 sec. to complete 20 oscillations. What is its time period?
- Define amplitude, time period, and frequency of sound wave.
- Find the frequency of a wave whose time period is 0.002 second.
- The loudness of sound depends on$(a)$. its amplitude$(b)$. its time period$(c)$. its frequency$(d)$. its speed
- A simple pendulum takes $32\ s$ to complete $20$ oscillations. What is the time period of the pendulum?
- How a simple pendulum shows time?
- Calculate the frequency of a wave whose time-period is $0.02\ s$.