- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
No Enclosing Delimiters in Python
Any set of multiple objects, comma-separated, written without identifying symbols, i.e., brackets for lists, parentheses for tuples, etc., default to tuples, as indicated in these short examples −
#!/usr/bin/python print 'abc', -4.24e93, 18+6.6j, 'xyz'; x, y = 1, 2; print "Value of x , y : ", x,y;
When the above code is executed, it produces the following result −
abc -4.24e+93 (18+6.6j) xyz Value of x , y : 1 2
- Delimiters in MySQL?
- Smallest Rectangle Enclosing Black Pixels in C++
- How to split strings on multiple delimiters with Python?
- How we can break a string with multiple delimiters in Python?
- Program to reverse words separated by set of delimiters in python
- Search for text between delimiters in MySQL?
- Go Cashless – No Internet (no signal) No Problem ???
- How to access variables from enclosing class using lambda in Java?
- How can I use Python regex to split a string by multiple delimiters?
- How to Split a String with Escaped Delimiters?
- Find K-Length Substrings With No Repeated Characters in Python
- Program to find best team with no conflicts in Python
- No error while inserting record in child table with no match in master table in SAP
- How can I refer a certain class/interface/ by enclosing it with its namespace SAP.NET
- Python Program to find whether a no is power of two