- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Removes any value associated to the key. WeakMap.prototype.has(key) will return false afterwards.
Returns the value associated to the key, or undefined if there is none.
Returns a Boolean asserting whether a value has been associated to the key in the WeakMap object or not.
4. WeakMap.prototype.set(key, value)
Sets the value for the key in the WeakMap object. Returns the WeakMap object.
- What are some of the commonly used methods of the array class in C#?
- What are some free domain name suggester tools?
- What are class instances in C#?
- How to stop all instances of the process in PowerShell?