- Modern Pentathlon Tutorial
- Modern Pentathlon - Home
- Modern Pentathlon - Overview
- Modern Pentathlon - Equipment
- Modern Pentathlon - Environment
- How to Play Modern Pentathlon?
- Modern Pentathlon - Rules
- Modern Pentathlon - Champions
- Modern Pentathlon Resources
- Modern Pentathlon - Quick Guide
- Modern Pentathlon - Resources
- Modern Pentathlon - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Modern Pentathlon Tutorial
Modern Pentathlon is an Olympic sport that includes five different sports, which are fencing, 200m freestyle swimming, show jumping, pistol shooting and 3200m cross-country run. The duration of the competition is one day where the competitors compete against each other in different sports trailed by one another. Since 1912, it has been included in the Olympic Games. This tutorial will let you know about various aspects of the sport like rules, equipment, method of playing the sport and many other aspects.
This tutorial is meant for all those readers who are passionate about learning the basics of Modern Pentathlon.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you are required to have a passion for pentathlon and an eagerness to acquire knowledge on the same.