- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Match the terms given in column I with the statements given in column II.
|Column I||Column II|
|(a)Weaving||(i)A single yarn used to make a fabric|
|(b)Knitting||(ii)Combing of cotton fibres to remove seeds|
|(c)Spinning||(iii)Yarns are made from these thin strands|
|(d)Ginning||(iv)These are spun from fibres and then used to make fabrics.|
|(e)Fibre||(v)Process of arranging two sets of yarns together to make a fabric.|
|(f)Yarn||(vi)Process of making yarn from fibres.|
|Column I||Column II|
|(a) Weaving||(v) Process of arranging two sets of yarns together to make a fabric.|
|(b) Knitting||(i) A single yarn used to make a fabric|
|(c) Spinning||(vi) Process of making yarn from fibres.|
|(d) Ginning||(ii) Combing of cotton fibres to remove seeds|
|(e) Fibre||(iii) Yarns are made from these thin strands|
|(f) Yarn||(iv) These are spun from fibres and then used to make fabrics.|
Weaving is the process of taking threads and making them into cloth. This process involves arranging two sets of yarns together to make a fabric. It is most often done on looms. The looms are either operated by hand (manually) or by power (machine operated).
Knitting is another way of making fabric from yarn. The process by which a single yarn is used to make a piece of fabric is called knitting. It is done by the use of special needles known as knitting needles.
Spinning: It is a process of making yarn from fibres called spinning. It includes the process of making thread out of raw fiber (cotton, wool, flax, silk). The process uses fibres from a mass of cotton wool which are drawn out and twisted.
Ginning is a process of removing seeds and debris from the cotton gin. In ginning, the cotton is dried initially to remove moisture and then cleaned to remove leaves, stems, etc.]
- Match column values on the basis of the other two column values in MySQL
- Match any single character in the given set.
- Given a column name how can I find which tables in a MySQL database contain that column?
- How can I create a MySQL table with a column with only 3 possible given values?
- Match any single character outside the given set.
- C program to print Excel column titles based on given column number
- Find rows with a match in a pipe delimited column with MySQL
- How to match a column in a data frame with a column in another data frame in R?
- How do I select data from one table only where column values from that table match the column values of another table in MySQL?
- Add the elements of given arrays with given constraints?
- Can I get the count of repeated values in a column with MySQL?
- MySQL ENUM column match for quoted values
- Resolve the error Column count doesn’t match value count in MySQL?
- MySQL query to match any of the two strings from column values
- Find the original matrix when largest element in a row and a column are given in Python
- Write a Python code to find the second lowest value in each column in a given dataframe