- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Loop Control Statements in Perl
Loop control statements change the execution from its normal sequence. When execution leaves a scope, all automatic objects that were created in that scope are destroyed.
Perl supports the following control statements. Click the following links to check their detail.
|Sr.No.||Control Statement & Description|
It causes the loop to skip the remainder of its body and immediately retest its condition prior to reiterating.
Terminates the loop statement and transfers execution to the statement immediately following the loop.
A continue BLOCK, it is always executed just before the conditional is about to be evaluated again.
The redo command restarts the loop block without evaluating the conditional again. The continue block, if any, is not executed.
Perl supports a goto command with three forms: goto label, goto expr, and goto &name.
- Loop Control Statements in Python
- How to control for loop using break and continue statements in C#?
- What is Control Statements?
- What are control statements in C#?
- The Infinite Loop in Perl
- Loop control statement in Java
- What are the loop control statements in C language? Explain with flow chart and program
- What is Open Loop Congestion Control?
- What is closed Loop Congestion Control?
- What is translation of control statements in compiler design?
- Loops and Control Statements (continue, break and pass) in Python
- How to define control flow statements in JShell in Java 9?
- Nested for loop and other related statements in C language
- What is Backpatching of Boolean Expressions and Control Statements in compiler design?
- Why are Prepared Statements in JDBC faster than Statements? Explain?