- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
List three states in India where earthquakes are more likely to strike.
We have to list three states in India where earthquakes are more likely to strike.
To list three states in India where earthquakes are more likely to strike, we should know the latest version of the Seismic Zone Map of India. Let us know what the latest version of the Seismic Zone Map of India says-
The latest version of the Seismic Zone Map of India prepared by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) based on historical seismicity and strong ground motions divides India into four seismic zones V, IV, III, and II.
Out of these four areas, Zone V exhibits the highest seismic risk and Zone II has the lowest risk of earthquake in India.
List of the three states where earthquakes are more likely to strike:
Three states in India are listed below where earthquakes are more likely to strike:
- Jammu and Kashmir
- MySQL query to count where more than three columns values are true?
- Which are the states in India affected by Naxalites? And why?
- What are process states?
- How can India create more salaried jobs?
- Where can I buy Ethereum in India?
- Find the Number of quadruples where the first three terms are in AP and last three terms are in GP using C++
- Which are the most dangerous places in India where black magic prevails a lot?
- Set Bootstrap badges in active states of list navigation
- What are the states of transaction in DBMS?
- Where can you find the best landscapes in India?
- What is the permanent solution to the flood that bothers many states every year in India?
- HTML <strike> Tag
- MySQL Select where value exists more than once
- What are the process states in Windows and Linux?
- What are the different states of a Process?
- How to strike through and underline text in JavaFX?