- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which are the leading wool yielding states of India?
These are one of the leading wool-producing states of India:
3. Jammu & Kashmir.
- Related Articles
- Name some wool yielding animals.
- Which states are the major producers of cotton in India?
- Which are the states in India affected by Naxalites? And why?
- What are the leading milk brands available in India?
- Name the states where jute plants are mainly grown in India.
- Evolution of States and Union Territories in India
- List three states in India where earthquakes are more likely to strike.
- What are the states of matter?
- What are the types of wool?
- Union of States: A Comprehensive Guide to India\'s Federal System
- What are the three states of matter?
- New States and Union Territories in India After 1956
- Which are the fastest trains in India?
- What are the states of transaction in DBMS?
- What are process states?