- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In this article, we are going to explore creating a function that will allow the user to change the font size of the complete webpage. We can generally see this type of feature on some of the government websites in the top right corner. This is basically to facilitate people using the website to enlarge the web content as required.
In the below example, we have created a simple div program and created two buttons i.e. Increase and Decrease. We have used these 2 functions to increase the font of the div and the decrease button for decreasing the div font.
To increase the font size click the “Increase Font ++” button and to decrease the font size click the “Decrease Font --” button.
- How to change the font size of textView in android?
- How to change font size in HTML?
- How to change font size in ttk.Button?
- How to change the font size of scientific notation in Matplotlib?
- Change the font size of a button with CSS
- How to change xticks font size in a matplotlib plot?
- How to change the font size of legend in base R plot?
- How to change PowerShell ISE font Size using command?
- How do I change the font size of ticks of matplotlib.pyplot.colorbar.ColorbarBase?
- How to change the font and size of buttons and frame in tkinter?
- How can I change the font family and font size with jQuery?
- How to change the font size of main title of boxplot in base R?